408k Remote Runner
Can’t make it out for race day, but still want to participate? Not a problem, sign up as a remote runner. For the same price, you will be mailed your respective swag the week after the race.
Valley Challenge: The SV Half marks the finale of the 8-week, 3 event series celebrating San Jose. Let’s get the year rolling!
Run Local™️ Run the Bay Challenge: Rep the Bay at the 408k, Across the Bay 12K & 415K and East Bay 510K
Run Local™️ Bay Area Series Star Challenge: Remote runners are eligible for the 5-event Bay Area challenge.
Corporate Challenge: Remote runners are also eligible to count toward their companies population count.
How does Remote Running work?
1) Sign up as a Remote Runner during registration.
2) Complete your 8k on your own!
3) You will be mailed the following the week after the race:
- ceremonial remote racing bib
- official race shirt
- finisher’s medal
What about timing and results?
No official timing necessary for Remote Runners, but we encourage you to time your run, take a photo after you finish, and post your unofficial time with your photo to your social networks of choice!
You signed up to be there on race day but no longer can make it – can you switch to a Remote Runner? Yes! Here’s how to transfer:
- Step 1: Go to www.raceroster.com
- Step 2: Click the “Sign In” button on the top right hand corner
- Step 3: Sign in with the same email address you used to process your registration
- Step 4: Once signed in you will see a “Transfer” button on the right hand side of your screen
- Step 5: Click the “Transfer” button and follow the prompts