Parking & Travel Information
- Take Autumn St. Left on Santa Clara St. Right into Lot A. (Again this access will close at 7:30 so get there early)
- If coming after 7:30am from Park Ave / San Carlos St / Bird St, the D lot will be off Autumn St just before The Alameda or street parking.
- If coming from 87, exit at W. Santa Clara St. The exit will force you right (no left turn) on W. Santa Clara St. Take a quick right onto Almaden Blvd, then your first right onto San Fernando St. From here, you can go right on Autumn St. Park in Lot D.
- Take the Julian St. exit off of 87. Make a Left on Julian, a left on Montgomery and go into the Main SAP Lots.
- Take the Julian St. exit of 87. Make a right on Julian, a left on Montgomery and go into the Main SAP Lots.
VTA OPTIONS: This bus rules, take it. Don’t know which route can get you to and from the Start & Finish Line? VTA makes it easy with their route searches and maps.
For more information, visit: www.vta.org/getting-around/maps/busrail-map
RUNNER DROP OFF: We have created a runner drop-off curb at the corner of St. John & Autumn St. You can get dropped off and your mom can beat you to Santana Row for the dramatic finish and maybe a little breakfast.
UPS SWEAT CHECK: We will once again have a UPS Sweat Check at the starting line to accept your sweats, gear, and unmentionables. Ensure you have time to check your goods, so show up early and look for the signs for UPS Sweat/Gear Check.
We’ll then drive it straight to the finish festival at Santana Row.
Getting Back to the Starting Line
You’re probably wondering, “if it starts downtown and ends at Santana Row then how do I get home?” First off, nice work detective. You have three options:
Get Dropped Off: See runner drop off info above and then tell your friends & family to meet you at Santana Row!
PARKING AT SANTANA ROW: Please use the public parking garages and do not park on any residential streets.
Party at Santana Row & Take FREE Shuttle Back to the Start: Our Official Transportation Provider, Royal Coach Tours, will be ready to roll after the race. Your bib is your ticket back onto the bus.
Buses will start running at about 9:00am across the street from Santana Row near Winchester Mystery House and the theatres (on Olin St). Buses will run when they’re full, but don’t feel like you need to rush out, we’ll have them running until 12:00pm. Get brunch, hit up an after party (think Fjallraven or Rosie McCann’s), or shop around!
Cool down and run back!