The San Jose 408k created the Amazon.com Healthy Co. Challenge to provide companies an avenue for their employees to register as a company, to train together, to be healthy and to have fun. For every company that participates in the Amazon.com Healthy Co. Challenge the San Jose 408k will provide the following:
- – Listing on our website (Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum Levels)
- – Shout out at the starting line by our hype man. Think microphone + Red Bulls + Live DJ
- – Pride, just lots of residual healthy pride.
Distinctive Levels of the Healthiest Co. Recognition are as follows:
- Bronze Level (10+ Employees) – Just think of all the companies that didn’t show up. You beat them
- Silver Level (20+ Employees) – You destroyed the Bronze team. Sorry bronze team.
- Gold Level (50+ Employees) – Gold is tops, well it’s almost tops. See below.
- Platinum Level (100+ Employees) – Usain Bolt doesn’t even have a platinum medal. He might, but he had to buy it.
*** Silver, Gold and Platinum levels have the option to receive a 10 x 10 space for a branded tent at the Starting Line.
The 408’s Healthiest Company Award
The company with the MOST employees will be awarded with a big ol’ plaque to display in their office, recognizing them as the “408’s Healthiest Company.”
What are the group discount levels for companies?
- 10 or more employees gets 20% OFF per registrant
- 50 or more employees gets 30% OFF per registrant
How to enroll?
Interested in enrolling employees from your company? Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get you set up.
Federal Realty Investment Trust
YMCA of Silicon Valley
Alliance Credit Union
Bay Area Traffic Solutions
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
Killroy Pest Control, Inc.
Addison-Penza Jewish Community Center of Silicon Valley
Lexus of Stevens Creek